International Traveller's Mar/Apr/May 2020 issue challenges you to think about exploring the world consciously, responsibly and sustainably. In this issue:
- Meeting the elephants being cared for ethically in Thailand's Golden Triangle
- Checking-in to Canada's most bee-friendly hotels
- Travelling through Chile's remote Patagonian wilderness
- Sampling the artisan delights of Piedmont, Italy, birthplace of the Slow Food movement
- Why you should offset your flights
PLUS we see how Nagasaki, Japan has moved on from its dark past; go on safari in Kenya; spend a day at New York's Tenement Museum, U.S.A. and much more!